Tuesday, March 12, 2013

On Getting Voter's ID

Comelec Office Biñan

A few weeks ago, I found myself inside the new city hall of Biñan (the one near Pavilion) to specifically ask for an affidavit. I wasn't able to get an affidavit due to an incomplete requirement. To not waste time and effort, I proceeded to the Comelec Office, the building located right in front of the city hall (it's where we applied for registration during the 2010 election). I wanted to check if I can claim my voter's id. Thank goodness, it's there, waiting to be claimed along with thousands of unclaimed voter's id. Good thing I was able to claim my brothers id's as well.

3 years had passed before I was able to get my id. It was not mailed, it will never be, nor can it be claimed at a barangay hall. So Biñan residents, you may want to claim your id's now at our local Comelec Office. Remember,  a digitized voter's id is a government id we Filipinos can use in many ways. Aside from personal info, the said id shows one's VIN (voter's identification number) as well as precinct no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...